Rules to Play By
Zephyrus' Rules of Sexual Adventures
1. Consent is a must. There must be consent in order for sexual acts to be pursued. Consent can only be taken written or verbally, not through 'reading of expression' or through 'reading of physical' appearance.
A. Consent of someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not consent. These situations should be avoided and no sexual endeavors will be pursued.
B. Consent of someone who appears to be compromised in some way, be it mentally, physically, or emotionally, is not consent. These situations should be treated with caution and no sexual endeavors will be pursued.
2. Age is something to be considered intently. Those underage for certain acts will be avoided.
A. Sexual activities with anyone 18 or younger should not be pursued. No matter how tempting or attractive they are.
B. Anything resembling flirting with those under 16 should be avoided. That is far too young to be engaging in any of that anyways.
C. Age is not merely a tally of years alive, age can also be represented as the maturity level, emotional level, or mental level of the person in question. If at any point they come across as too childish, sexual endeavors should be called off.
3. Virgins are to be explicitly avoided. The first time with someone is something that shouldn't be wasted on a one night stand with someone who will never have feelings for you. So I won't screw anyone who is a virgin not even a 'partial' virgin.
4. The development of emotions will draw an immediate end to any form of sexual engagement. These emotions can be on either end, although it is far more likely not to be from me.
A. Emotions can be described verbally or through physical gestures such as cuddling, pet names, gift giving, and wanting to try more 'romantic' options.
1. Thus these things should be avoided at all costs.
2. The only exception is these displays by Boreas, Caicius, and Kanaloa, but that's because they aren't going to manipulate me.
5. Never spend the night. This is often interpreted as something those in 'relationships' do. See number 4.
6. DO NOT GET OVERLY INVOLVED~! This is all just for fun, and if they don't understand that, then that's their problem. Don't change who you are for some dumb romantics.